Burnside Mobile’s Road Patrol is focused on collecting information about deficiencies found on your roads. Examples of deficiency types include potholes, shoulder drop-off, vegetation control, Debris, Bridge Deck Spalls, and Street Sign Hardware failure.
Data collection is made easy utilizing:
- Integrated GPS system to track and record the vehicle’s location
- Use of touchscreen technology to documents the geographic location of a deficiency.
- Record details regarding the specific nature of the deficiency
- Take photographs
- Schedule when a deficiency should be serviced
- Make a record of when deficiencies have been addressed
- Map-based and tabular reports help to demonstrate compliance with Ontario Regulation 239/02, or your municipality’s level of service
How it helps
With iOS or Android devices mounted in the patrolling vehicle, staff selects a deficiency type and indicates whether it should be recorded as a standard or regulation repair. Staff may also enter optional details related to nature of the deficiency or record photograph.
Road Maintenance may be used in conjunction with Fleet Tracker’s GPS data, which shows locations of plowing and sanding/salting, to further demonstrate compliance with the Minimum Maintenance Standards.
Request a Demo
We’d love to exhibit why Burnside Mobile is the right solution for you, and can fully demonstrate the application’s functionality via a web conference to anyone, anywhere. If you would like to see our product in action please contact us.