Burnside’s Onsite Wastewater Group develops practical design solutions for projects that require onsite and decentralized wastewater management, i.e., septic systems.
Capabilities and Expertise
Our group has the experience and expertise to provide a full suite of engineering services to meet your onsite and decentralized wastewater system (i.e., septic system) infrastructure needs, ranging from single rural dwellings to multi-unit residential developments, or for advanced commercial or institutional applications. Our group has extensive experience with all types of onsite systems, including those designed and permitted under both the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP).
Our team – led by Anne Egan – would be happy to discuss your project needs in more detail.
Our group has completed a variety of projects across Ontario, including:
- Stanley Park mobile home community, new communal sewage systems
- Binbrook and Balls Falls Conservation Areas, new sewage systems
- Falls Reserve Conservation Area, new onsite sewage system
- Town of Wainfleet Municipal Campus, new onsite sewage system
- Park Avenue Public School, new onsite sewage system
- Investigation and assessment of existing wastewater systems
- Feasibility studies and preliminary design
- Impact assessments
- Detailed engineering Design
- Assistance with MECP and OBC approvals
- Tendering, construction coordination and supervision
- System testing and commissioning
- System monitoring and reporting
- Peer review services and expert witness testimony
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or require assistance.