Transportation Design and Construction
Burnside’s Transportation team develops and implements safe and resilient transportation designs that provide long-term infrastructure solutions for our clients.
Capabilities and Expertise
Our team provides comprehensive technical services for new and improved infrastructure, from environmental approval, through design, to construction administration and supervision. We maintain an in-house, integrated team of engineers, designers, landscape architects, scientists, and ecologists to balance the operational, environmental, and aesthetic objectives of the design.
Our Transportation Design and Construction team would be happy to discuss your next project:
Our team has completed numerous design and construction projects across Ontario, including:
- City of Mississauga – Downtown road improvements Class EA and design
- Simcoe County – County Road 90 widening Class EA, design, and construction
- Simcoe County – County Road 93 roundabout design and construction administration
- Halton Region – Trafalgar Road widening detailed design and construction administration
- Durham Region – Whitevale Road detailed design and construction administration
- Environmental Assessment studies
- Detailed design of highways and roads
- Detailed design of trails and bicycle facilities
- Detailed design of roundabouts and traffic calming measures
- Contract administration and construction inspection
- Constructability reviews
- Traffic management plans and construction staging
- Roadside safety reviews
- Low impact development designs
- Complete streets guidelines and design standards reviews
Ray Bacquie, P.Eng., MBA
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or require assistance.