Water Treatment, Storage and Distribution
Burnside’s Water & Wastewater team provides a comprehensive suite of services pertaining to water treatment, storage, and distribution infrastructure, tailored to the size and complexity of the system.
Capabilities and Expertise
Our team of engineers has completed studies, Environmental Assessments, stakeholder engagement, designs, and construction oversight for water supply infrastructure throughout Ontario, across Canada, and internationally. Our team has decades of experience in designs for small and large water treatment facilities, pumping and booster stations, watermains, and drinking water wells.
- Niagara Region – Port Colborne elevated tank and watermain
- Peel Region – Alloa reservoir and pumping station
- Halton Region – Princess Anne water treatment plant upgrades
- Kiashke Zaaging Anishinaabek – Water treatment plant and distribution upgrades
- Halton Region – Davis Road feedermain
Our team can provide the following services for your next water supply project:
- Condition assessments and capital planning
- Environmental Assessments and master plans
- Public and stakeholder engagement
- Feasibility and treatability studies
- Water distribution modelling
- Conceptual and detailed design for vertical (i.e., pumping and treatment) and linear water infrastructure
- Contract administration and construction inspection services
- Agency consultation, approval applications and regulatory approval renewals
- Peer review and expert witness services
- Hydrogeology studies
Jeff Langlois, P.Eng., MBA
Senior Water and Wastewater Specialist
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or require assistance.