Wastewater Collection and Treatment
Burnside’s Water & Wastewater team provides a full range of engineering expertise for wastewater collection and treatment infrastructure, fully customized to the system’s size and complexity.
Capabilities and Expertise
Our team of engineers has completed studies, Environmental Assessments, stakeholder engagement, designs, and construction oversight for wastewater collection and treatment infrastructure throughout Ontario, across Canada, and internationally. Our team has decades of experience in designs for all sizes of wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations, sewers, forcemains, and septic systems.
Our wastewater experts would be happy to discuss your next project with you:
Our team has completed numerous related wastewater collection and treatment projects across Ontario and Canada, including:
- City of Kitchener – Condition assessments for 22 sewage pumping stations
- Halton Region – Forcemain crossing Sixteen Mile Creek at the Milton wastewater treatment plant
- Town of Orangeville – Water pollution control plant expansion
- Township of Clearview – Stayner sewage pumping station No. 2, forcemain and wastewater trunkmain
- Paul First Nation – Three sewage pumping stations and lagoon
- Condition assessments and capital planning
- Environmental Assessments and master plans
- Public and stakeholder engagement
- Feasibility and treatability studies
- Wastewater collection modelling
- Conceptual and detailed design for vertical (i.e., pumping and treatment) and linear wastewater infrastructure
- Contract administration and construction inspection services
- Agency consultation, approval applications and regulatory approval renewals
- Peer review and expert witness services
Jeff Langlois, P.Eng., MBA
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or require assistance.