Burnside’s Mechanical Engineering team provides a variety of related services for all types of infrastructure applications, including hospitals, commercial and residential buildings, and public transportation.
Capabilities and Expertise
We work with our clients to develop efficient heating, ventilation, air conditioning and plumbing designs for their facility application. Our team can manage your entire project, from investigation and design through to construction and warranty.
Our team – led by Dominic Garisto – would be happy to discuss your project needs in more detail.
Our team has completed a wide variety of projects across Ontario, including:
- Region of Peel – High-rise residential building lighting upgrades, boiler systems and cooling tower replacements
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre – Emergency department, generator replacement, pharmacy, washroom, dialysis and training room renovations
- Region of Peel – Alloa reservoir and pumping station
- Town of Orangeville – Wastewater treatment plant expansion
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment selection, replacement and design
- Ductwork sizing and layout design
- Plumbing and drainage equipment selection, replacement and design
- Fuel system equipment selection, replacement and design
- Pumping and piping selection, sizing and layout design
- LEED® design support
- Zero carbon building design support
- Mechanical building equipment condition audits
- Energy analyses, audits, and retrofit designs
- Permit, tender, construction review, and commissioning services
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or require assistance.