Burnside’s Electrical Engineering team provides a variety of related services for all types of infrastructure applications, including hospitals, subdivisions, roads, and public transportation.
Capabilities and Expertise
We work with our clients to develop efficient power distribution, emergency/backup generator, lighting, fire alarm, and emergency life safety systems for their application. Our team can manage your entire project, from investigation and design through to construction and warranty.
Our team – led by Dominic Garisto – would be happy to discuss your project needs in more detail.
Our team has completed a wide variety of projects across Ontario, including:
- City of Barrie – Photometric analysis and streetlighting designs
- Region of Peel – High-rise residential building lighting upgrades, boiler systems and cooling tower replacements
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre – Emergency department, generator replacement, pharmacy, washroom, dialysis and training room renovations
- Metrolinx – Richmond Hill, Caledonia, and Georgetown GO Station electrical work
- Electrical power design – Medium and low voltage
- Emergency power design – Generator and uninterruptable power supplies
- Lighting – Roadway, interior and outdoor applications
- Photometric analyses
- Exit lighting and signage
- Solar power systems
- Fire alarm systems
- LEED design support
- Zero carbon building design support
- Electrical building equipment condition audits
- Energy analyses, audits, and retrofit designs
- Permit, tender, construction review, and commissioning services